Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"I'm sure it is delicious as usual" Shiva poked her tongue out playfully and then smiles, gently starts eating the Gyro. The girl murrs happily and looks at Crimson. "Yup, tasty like always" she commented gently.

Sara's tail swished frantically behind her as soon as she heard the room in which Nikki was assigned too. "Mine is the same. I'm so glad, I ended up with my new friend" she commented happily

"Girls." Jess started, pausing for a bit as she pulled out of her pocked, a piece of paper in which she had wrote down the number of her room. "I knew that number was familiar to me. I got assigned to the same room" she smiled widely.

Pamela couldn't help but pout rather adorably. "I'm not a regular ghost. I'm the only ghost in this academy" she replied to Kyosan before she turned her attention to him. "Yup I definately do love to scare people. Freshmen are so easy to scare. Each new year means great fun to me" The female ghost smiles adorably while snuggling her teddy bear.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Yoosei - 12-05-2009, 07:53 AM