Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey just laid there with his girlfriend and murred as she began to stroke him. Her hand felt so good yet he didn't want to rush her into anything as he gripped the futon bed with his claws so as not to try anything with her that they both might regret later. "If you didn't want Jasmine to be here then you should have said so I would have excepted that hon," he said with a smile clicked his tongue some from the stimulation. His cock dripped precum, he wanted her badly yet still held back tensing up as he looked pleadingly at her, "Just relax okay no need to rush things," he said gently nuzzling her cheek.

Jasmine watched the two as she got up and started dressing and could tell Casey was wanting to slow things down. She could understand why males in general once aroused wanted to fallow threw with act once started. "Renee I will give you some advice if you tease a male dino long enough he will become just like a bull," she stated letting the human she was playing with a being was just as much animal and sentient being. As she put her shirt back on she chuckled some, "Well any I will leave you two love birds alone and go fuck Phillip and Allison," she said while she picked up her purse and left the house with her tail wagging.

Casey just began to blink while looking at Renee not really getting Jasmine's comment at first. Then he stares at the door were Jasmine just left. Then begins to chuckle loudly as he relaxes into his girlfriends arms. When he stopped laughing he almost started to laugh again, "Heh when did she get interested in older guys and interested in girls?" he asked not realizing what happened earlier. The raptor was relaxed once more around the human who he loved dearly just like how he was before they broke up. "If you want you can continue your call," he said softly as he ran his paws down her back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 12-02-2009, 02:13 PM