Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Shiva once finished chopping the tomatoes, she started chopping the onions. "Oh just a bit more and it's done" she murmured adorably, taking only a few minutes to finish with the onions. "and ta-da, it's done" Shiva giggled adorably.

"Wait, I know the way, I have a map of the Academy." Jessica murmured and smiled while pulling out a piece of paper from her bag, taking a close look at it before pointing to their right. "it's that way"

"You sure you are seeing that right, right?" Sara asked, concerned whether Jessice was looking at it properly or not

"She is" replied the Mana of wind as it floated next to the girls.

Meanwhile, Pamela poutted adorably while clunching to her pinky teddy bear. "This is no fun. It was suposed to be more crowded so I could scare them a little more" as she talked to herself, suddenly some noise caught her attention. "Footsteps." Grinning gently, the female ghost disappeared before reappearing next to the Kyosan, Vayne and Nathan. "Isn't it late for you boys to still be out here?" she asked innocently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Yoosei - 11-30-2009, 10:42 AM