Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Whenever Orihime awoke, the clone that was stroking Hinata would hear the original's voice, and an important order. Whenever the girl awoke, the clone was supposed to reward her. A reward, that involved old friends....

---------------

Hinata nodded and took one last bite of food before walking over. She quickly took the initiative, kissing Rukia's lips, hands around her neck. At first, the short girl's eyes were wide with surprised, but she submitted, wrapping her arms around Hinata's waist and kissing back, their tongues wrestling for dominance.

As for Peach, the girl walked over, slightly sad, but accepting of the fact Daisy was to be taken. "Master? May I try to help ease Daisy into this life?" she asked, knowing her friend was more tomboyish, strong, and athletic than the blond princess.

----------------

"What about Orihime? She's all alone here. You don't want to make this life easy for her? Rather selfish, don't you think?" Alex replied, looking at Rangiku's breasts. "How can I convince you to join this life? I can give you anything you want in life! You and Orihime can be a happy couple, hell I can get other girls from your dimension here so you won't be lonely! I can conjure the best sake, give you power beyond your imagination!"

The boy suddenly stopped and smiled. "Perhaps....you want a demonstration? I can assure you, Rangiku, that no other man will fuck you like I do..." he smiled as his clothes were gone, and he stood before her naked, a with a quick gesture, his cock was almost fully erect.

He moved forward, his skillful hands at work, one already rubbing Rangiku's ass, while the other began to play with Rangiku's left breast. His lips kissed her neck, as his hard cock rubbed against her cunt. "I always did wonder if you were a virgin...I'll be amazed if you are," he whispered into her ear, before he took her lips with his own, and his the head of his cock was pushed into her pussy, with the rest of it slowly following inside her.

((I'm back to MasterZero!))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 11-28-2009, 07:16 AM