Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey smiled when Renee rolled over and nodded when she spoke. When she hugged him he moved his arm down her side. When she scooted closer, then he placed his paw on her rump and pressed neither regions together. "I wasn't meaning it that way since a former friend of mind actually did call his remote the dick," he stated with a chuckle. He really didn't care what the watch; but decided to put on national lampoons Christmas Vacation. The raptor chuckles when Renee tells Jasmine to calm to down, "Um do realize she can tell smell that your aroused just like I can," he said with a grin. He murred as he felt her hand going down his front and then felt it on his boxers. He didn't say a word as he let out another murr as he felt her fondle his cock some over his boxers.

"Do realize ours more free about sex and sexuality since it can be done anywhere even in front of kids the the parents so wish. Second I can easily smell both of your scents which fulls my own arousal. Third and finally I am going into heat so bug off I will tail screw myself if I want," she stated in a dignified manner. Her tail continue to wiggle and move on its give her some pleasure as she let out a murr.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM