Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Crimson chuckled a little before he smirked towards Shiva. "Hehe, maybe I do. I'm sure you like it as well though." His furry fingers then softly stroked the ice human's smooth digits. "Just as I love your smooth skin, you enjoy my soft fur. Am I right?"

Nikki looked down and smiled a little towards Sulphur. "Ah, what a nice kitty."

(????)

Veiled in the shadows, a tall figure gritted their teeth in annoyance. Standing before the darkened person, Tony stood shamefully while Renee sighed a little. Finally, it spoke to them with disappointment, "I gave you both a simple task. Bring that boy here. If he's allowed to learn the secrets of alchemy, his powers could be devastating."

"Yeah, but Flay got in the way, he's..." Tony then gasped as the figure interrupted him, causing him to quake in his fancy shoes.

"Enough. If that inept student is causing you problems...then I suppose I'll have to arrange for a little trouble for him." A small chuckle escaped the hushed person's mouth before it motioned the two to leave.

Tony started to sulk away as Renee stayed for a minute and asked, "Is this like...really necessary? He seemed like a shy do-nothing to me."

"No...Vayne...Vayne is nothing but trouble. That boy shouldn't exist in this world. When the opportunity is right, you both had best be ready. That boy will only get stronger."

Standing in the shadows outside the room, Flay kept quiet as he watched Tony and Renee walk off in the other direction. Hmmm... The muscular redhead then walked off.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-23-2009, 05:54 AM