Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Ah...They..." Hunter found himself at a lost for words. 'Marriage,' was not really a worth he would call it. They were held outdoors, with a Saxon Priest reciting some old phrases, and allowing the bride and groom to marry, and then the two would run off to go make love, sometimes they just fucked there. Marriages were made and broken greatly, and even when two people were married, it did not always stop them from having sex with others. "No," Hunter simply said.

"We will have an Angelo Wedding in the area between our two kingdoms," he suggested as he grope her wet tits, rubbing the two orbs. "We will become husband and wife, and our kingdoms shall be partners for as long as I am alive to ensure. I swear it, my love, even if you were..." Hunter stopped again. He couldn't even bear think about Grace dying, her soul leaving this plane of existence...

"Even if you were to leave me, I promise, I would keep our people as equals, for you," he whispered, and placed a hand under her chin, one on her breast, and made her turn her head to the right, where he gently kissed her lips.

-----------------------

Since the girls probably did not attempt to awake him, Alex would awaken about ten minutes later. He slowly rose, and looked down to see his girls. He smiled at his two girls, and moved over to them, his only clothing being his underwear. He gently wiped off some of the excess cum on Serenity's body off of her and gently picked her up with one hand, holding her gently. "Good morning girls," he greeted, looking at the two.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 11-22-2009, 12:36 PM