Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey sat up, while he pulled her close as she started to take the top off of her bikini and pulled her hand away. "Okay I will... it's just that I didn't want you to fee like your pressured to do anything your not ready for," he said knowing she was truly willing to try but just wanted to take the edge off of the situation. He looked away and sighed and open his mouth to speak then shut realizing he being a fool. He looked back over at her and smiled seeing her lovely eyes and seeing how much she loved him for who and what he was. "If you want you can still remove your bikini but all was going to do was go down to my boxers," he said since he had silk boxers. He stood up removed his shirt and then shoes and pants.

Jasmine chuckles silently watching the two love bird. "Hey Casey guess what When I was sucking off Phillip, Renee had a look on her face she wanted to ride you or even suck you off as well," she said with a big grin on her muzzle as she decided to get comfortable again and striped but this time all the way like she was in the tub. "Oh Renee I didn't think you had it in you since while in the tub I took your top off and you grabbed back and put it back on," she said chuckling some.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-21-2009, 02:55 PM