Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey nodded and smiled at Renee, "Sounds like a plan," he said. When his girlfriend started to lean forward and stopped with a odd look on her face, he gulped nervously wondering she was really okay with this. Then their lips made contact and let her give him a nice gentle kiss. "It's okay Renee no need to pick up were we left off. I know this is strange to you right now," he said feeling bad about showing a bit more affection than he meant to. When she got up he sighed and shook his head. He decided keep his cloths on and deal with the slight cotton allergy problem to help keep her comfortable around him at the moment. Then he got up and pulled the futon out and moved the pillows to one side. He then laid back down. Pulling a blanket over himself and smiled since it smelled like Renee.

Jasmine came down and saw that Casey had made himself comfortable but still had his cloths on. "Renee did say you could make yourself comfortable and you do have that cotton allergy," she added with a chuckle. "Besides she did have a bit up a show while at the station. I wanted to and besides your dad was so willing to let me please him some," she said basically telling him Renee got a good view of what his cock looked like.

Casey just sighed heavily, "Dang it Jasmine do you mind I am trying to get her introduced to this gently were she at least tolerant of how we all act in private. I don't want her to think all we do is fuck each other at random when ever one of us is horny," he grumbled feeling he now shouldn't even try anything remotely sexual towards her for a while. He shook his head while he turned on the television and to the pay-per-view movie listings.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-21-2009, 01:16 PM