Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Gyros! Sweet, delicious Gryos!" Crimson's stomach grumbled in hunger before he chuckled a little. "Hehe, or whatever you want, cutie." He stuck his tongue out playfully before following alongside Shiva, his paw gently grasping her smooth, milky white hand.

"Yup, that's him," she confirmed to Kyosan before she stood up to the red haired man. "Hey Flaya, I thought you said this was the best workshop in the school, hehe."

The fiery red head chuckled a bit before telling them all, "Of course it is, don't you see all the talent in this room!" He then looked at the six other students now in the workshop before telling them, "Welcome to my workshop, I'm glad you all are here. We have a lot of training to do, but I'll whip you all into shape!" His ear then seemed to twitch before he told them, "Hmmm, the call for justice is in the air, I'll handle it! We'll train tomorrow. Make yourselves at home." He then ran out the door after whatever was triggering his senses.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-20-2009, 03:37 AM