Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
The alchemy professor chuckled a little, knowing he was usually the one to choose what to do, but he didn't mind. He grinned a little and nuzzled her cheek once more. "Okay then. How about we leave right now and have ourselves a nice little walk? Then we can go to my house and have some dinner. How does that sound, Shivie?"

"Yeah, this is F-4. I guess Flaya lazy when it comes to cleaning up," Nikki declared with a chuckle before sighing a bit. "Although, if he's so eager to get people to join up, he could have done a better job setting things up."

Flay chuckled softly towards Jess before telling her, "What are you...?" He then realized he was still holding Vayne's arm from earlier before letting go just as they reached his workshop. He shook his head at Vayne and told him. "Now, that's no way for a Defender of Justice to act. You must be bold and strong. I see we have a lot of training to do...but I'll show you the Flay Cave first." He then kicks the door open and grins as he sees Nikki and Kyosan already inside. "Ah good, word is already spreading. Thanks for stopping by."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-18-2009, 08:10 AM