Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Susie smiles again. "Your doing a wonderful job sweety now you just have to.....*DING DONG*.....coming!" Susie goes over to the hotel door not sure who would come to call on her and as she opens the door she see's 12 longstem roses infront of her face. Behind the roses was the same boy from before that whisled at her panties. "Hi there my name is Lee Kyto. I wanted to say sorry for the way I treated you before. Its not offten I see a woman as lovly as you."

Susie was blushing all over at this onslought of loving attation then she says. "What.....Kyto. Your the son of Mei Kyto the richest and power family in all of Japan!"

The boy just nods.

----

"That good little pussy! Now you know your place things won't be so hellish as they could have been but I dont' think you still learned your lesson yet?" She looks at the stool and see's a shiney red button to push and she does, this caused the set ont he stool to vibart very rapidly and makes Tigress fanny wiggle over the spikes on the seat and over the frying pan like heat all over it.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - by Tank Cop - 11-17-2009, 02:40 PM