Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D smiled and hugged Aurora, pushing his face between her wonderful breasts and and sighed with joy. "I'll always be there for you..." he whispered as he began to fall asleep. If he was allowed to, he would fall asleep with Aurora's breasts as his pillow.

---------------

Zeke smiled as he wrote in Daniel's book. "Kid got his game on. Bet he's going to love tapping that," he chuckled. "I wonder how Mr. G's going to take the news?" he chuckled as he sat in a tree, near the house of Daniel's.

He yawned and closed D's book and placed his pen in his pocket before standing up on the branch. He took a deep breath and sighed, before floating in the air, his wings beating up and down. He moved his hand, and a book appeared in his hand, he opened it, revealing that it was an album filled with pictures of Rena, from when she was born, to how she looked today.

"Can't wait until I get to have some fun. I never get to beat people up nowadays," the Fallen Angel chuckled as he flew up to the night sky.

---------------------

When Aurora awoke, she found D was gone, nowhere to be seen, but she would soon hear footsteps. "Morning, Aurora," he greeted. When the angel saw him, he was almost completely naked, with a towel wrapping around his lower half, his hair wet from a recent shower.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by TempZero - 11-15-2009, 03:32 PM