Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Crimson smirked a little before he licked her nose playfully. "Aw, but you're extra cute when you blush, silly." He chuckled a little while his tail gently curled around Shiva, holding her softly.

Does he think I'm stupid or something? Nikki's eyes narrowed, the feline knowing he was hiding something, but she held off for now. "Alrighty, Mr. Secret, I'll tell ya. I come from the village of Sundale down way south. It's really pretty and peaceful. I came here because...hehe, well I'll keep that a secret for now." She stuck her tongue out cutely before grinning once they entered the workshop area before the beastgirl revealed, "By the way, he said it was workshop F-4. It should be around her somewhere."

"Because they see the potential in you!" Flay grabbed Vayne's hand and rose it in the air. "Don't you feel it, you're destined to be a Defender of Justice!" He then looked towards Jess and grinned, "And you look like someone that would stand by his side in his fight against evil. How about you two join my workshop?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-14-2009, 06:13 PM