Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey nodded in response since he was speechless when Renee said she loved him. "I... know... an... and I.I'm... sorry... I just hope you can forgive me for breaking up; but I think you can understand why?" he asked as she hugged him. He hugged back tightly, "Sure you can but are your parents going to home soon or are they like gone for the weekend?" he asked knowing her parents like to go on small retreats like every other month. He kissed her gently yet passionately on the lips while he guided her to the couch.
--------------------
Phillip just growled even louder not hearing is older daughter Carmen asking what is going on. "NO it is people like you who want to hunt human is the reason why we can't live peacefully with them. there is like one of us for every 30 or so people. If we could live peacefully then maybe we wouldn't have to hide ourselves every dam day. Yes I am tired as well but I choose to live in peace as much as possible," he stated as he sighed clenching his paws again. "Now if your still going to keep the opinion that human's are only good for food then you are no longer welcome in my house. I can now understand why Abagael your mom divorced your David your Dad a year ago is because she was tired of all the hate you and your father breed," he said
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-14-2009, 02:27 PM