Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee shuddered a little when she felt his tail wrap around her but sighed as he held her. She rubbed her forhead against his shoulder before stepping back so he could close the door. "I'm so glad you're here." she said, "I... I love you. I want to try. I don't think it'll matter that you're... you know. A dinosaur. She walked over to him and took the things he brought, then put them down on the end table. As soon as they were out of her hands she turned and hugged him again, tightly. "I... I wanna see you" she said quietly, "I wanna see what you really look like."
---------------------
Allison shot Phillip a harsh look and continued to stroke the young woman's head softly. "It'll be ok" she said, "You'll get over him in any case. You're so very young."

Jenny ground her teeth and growled and ground her teeth as she cried. She stood up and walked to the door. "That has nothing to do with it" she said through her sobs, "I didn't need that to happen to hate her, or humans. They're the reason we have to hide what we are when we go to school, or to the store, or anything! We have to wear disguises and play nice when they should be food! Lot's of us think that way! Why do I have to be singled out? Why am I wrong for fighting for what I love?! Someone went after the man I love and need, so I should just do what renee did, and lay down for it?!" She opened the door and stormed down the stairs towards the front of the house to leave..
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-14-2009, 01:31 PM