Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smiles and nods in understand, "Okay I will stick around and make myself scarce," she said. With that she went into guest room and started flipping threw channels trying to find something to watch. She was glad Casey and Renee were getting back together at least for the night.

As Casey saw Renee and how she started to tear up. He dropped her possession on the porch reached out and hugged her tightly as he sniffed at her neck in hailing her scent. He wrapped his tail around her tightly as he held her, "Oh god I missed not being close to you," he said a few tears sliding down his cheeks. Soon he pulled away, "here let me gather up your things once more and I will come on in," he said smiling as one last tear went down his cheek. He then bent over and picked up her hoodie and other items. The raptor then walked on in and let his tail close the door since his paws were full.
---------------------
Phillip growled and clenched his paws as they shook with rage at how his own daughter was acting. "That is the attitude I nor rest of my family doesn't like," he bared his fangs at Jenny, "I know what happens to you three years ago is something no one should go through. You took a life of a living being since he was trying to hurt you were justified yet your letting him still hurt you since you think all humans are just as vile as he is," he stated trying his best to keep his voice down yet he didn't succeed. "Now you really want to have your half brother as a mate I don't mind but do realize, that you need to lose the attitude and get to know Renee. One last thing if Renee isn't okay with an our way of life causal mating do realize Casey most likely will never hook up with you if they get back together," he stated.

Carmen walked up the stairs and knocked on her parents door. "Um uh guys what is going on?" she asked nervously not sure what was going on with all the yelling and roaring.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-14-2009, 12:04 PM