Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"I..." she said, hearing the door ring, "I dont' want you to go, but... I mean I just need a minute. I don't knowwhat is going to happen when I answer the door." She bounced a little and made a frustrated noise. She was afraid to answer the door, but she knew that she had to. "If you have other plans, then by all means you can go" she said, "but if you want to stay that is fine too." She hurried over to the door and opened it a little quicker than she meant to. She looked up at Casey and was silent for a long moment. Tears started to form in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Come in" she said, muffled in his chest, and broken with tears, "Oh god, please come in."
---------------------
Allison put her arms around the girl caringly and shook her head. "It's not even that" she said, "You can't find reason's for why people do things like that. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be." Shi rubbed her shoulders softly and nuzzled her cheek.

Jenny only became angrier with their explainations. She shook her headand sobbed slightly. "I've been nice!" she said, "I've done everything he's asked. I've done all I can? What more could he possibly want? How could I be losing to a stupid, worthless human?"
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-14-2009, 11:08 AM