Join our server on Discord

Letters to your future self thread.
To the future Sacchi.

Hey, how have life been to you in those past three years? A complete ass like always? Or has it actually changed?
I'm sorry for all of those sins I have commited(Mispelling, maybe?) in my early childhood, they probably still haunt you... If they still are, remember what your policy always have been: "Always look at the bright side."
Have you started caring about school yet? Getting good marks? Working hard to do not piss your parents off? Are you still friends with senpai and onii-san? Those guys saved your life man, never let go of them. Solved the "Love/Wish" problem yet? Got a nice girlfriend? What about yaya? Still friends with that girl? How about Sano and Kukai? Heck, Sano was a bastard, disguising himself as a girl and all... But he does derserves a second chance. What about good ol' Lilith? Heck, she's one hell of a tough bitch who doesn't let go of your past PAST self. Got at least a CHANCE to talk to her yet? hahaha...
Are you still talking to PS, Terry and perezoso? Those dudes are assholes some times, but nice guys overall. Never forget them man...
Lastly, still an active member of the DaD? Still trying to make a lemon that people might think it's worth their while reading? Still with the same OverPowered OC? Do you still remember your old title?

Holy crap... I'm asking WAY too many questions... There's a whole list but I will stop for now...

- Sacchi, The Pure light being, written in: 13 of November of 2009. 9:53. Brazilian time.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Letters to your future self thread. - by Ryan - 11-08-2009, 05:11 AM
RE: Letters to your future self thread. - by Bee - 11-08-2009, 06:02 AM
RE: Letters to your future self thread. - by Mai - 11-08-2009, 06:07 AM
RE: Letters to your future self thread. - by Ryan - 11-08-2009, 02:24 PM
RE: Letters to your future self thread. - by Ryan - 11-09-2009, 12:31 PM
RE: Letters to your future self thread. - by Sacchi - 11-14-2009, 09:55 AM