Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smiles and shakes her head, "Don't worry about it.... besides I got a date with Phillip and Allison if you catch my drift. So I will get going and leave you two love birds and maybe one day I will find mr or ms right," she said grin. She then proceeded to get dress, "Now if you want me to stay then I won't mind just let me make a phone call?" she offered just encase she wanted her to stay if things got frisky or for some other reason.
---------------------
Phillip moved over to his daughter and hugged her close. "Shss it's okay Jenny... Casey does like you," he said nuzzling her cheek. "It just that we pressed him into going out with you before he was ready. I thought it would do him good to get back on his feet once more you know," he said kissing Jenny's forehead. He pulled her up onto the bed in between him and Allison like an upset cub. "Look I don't mean no disrespect hon but do realize you can be a bit of a....," he didn't want to say bitch, "aggressive and harsh you know... Casey doesn't want a girl like that he is more old world thinking were good woman who would do the right thing. His thinking his life is still hard to some degree with bills and the economy down why make it harder is his way of thinking," the raptor said to his daughter.
---------------------
Casey pulled up into Renee's driveway and parked the car next to Jasmine's and sighed realizing he had made the right choice in bringing his ex-girlfriends stuff. He rang the door bell and waited to be let in. He wondered what he would say or do when he saw her. He worried that if he got mad at her he would really drive a wedge between were they couldn't even be friends.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-14-2009, 09:30 AM