Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee rolled her eyes and sank down in the tub some more. "But that is exactly why you gotta go!" she said in a mock-whining tone, "I mean... This is gonna be really personal. I just... I've got to do this alone. You don't have to leave but... don't let him know that you are here. You know, just hang out and watch movies in the guest room til he leaves. If he's gonna be here too long I'll get you cuz I'm not gonna abandon you all night, but, you know. I just... we'll need a little space." She smiled at her freind knowing that she'd understand. She got out, dried off a little, and put a robe on as she headed downstairs to wait for him.
-----------------
Jenny sighed and put her head in her hands. "You could shoot me in the head" she said in a tone both angry and sad, "I can't take this anymore. Why doesn't he like me? I've done... everything. I even... I even didn't take any mates like humans do. You know, the 'saving it for him' thing." She started crying into her hands and bent over further. "Why does he like her more? Is it because... of what happened? That's when my dad stopped wanting to talk to me... I... Everyone goes out and has a thousand mates, but once I..." She broke down further and stopped talking.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-14-2009, 08:13 AM