Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee laughed and covered her chest with one arm as she snatched her top back. "Stop it!' she siad with a laugh, "I'm trying to be serious." She sat down and put her top back on with a sigh. "Ok" she said, "Alright, I'll... I'll call him over. You'll have to make yourself scarce. If I see him face to face I'll know for sure. I love him. I just have to see him and I'll know for sure." She picked up the phone and dialed it. "Hi casey?" she said, "it's uh... it's renee. can you come over? I need to talk to you."
-------------------
Jenny sat quietly. She didn't rally believe any of it. "Why shouldn't I tell" she said, "I know this is bullshit. My dad is the mayor. He's a great man." She was angry, and frustrated from her earlier interupted sex"

Allison sighed and put her hand on his. "Well" she said, "it sounds like she doesn't believe you anyway. We could just tell her you were kidding." Alisson looked the girl over and smiled. "Mabye give her something for her troubles."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-13-2009, 02:21 PM