Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine nods in understanding her situation some what. Then she remembers something from her father's AA meeting, "look just take one day at time and ask your today can I handle boying with raptor boyfriend. Then do the same the next day soon you won't have to ask yourself that," she said with a smile rubbing Renee's back then undid her top and pulled it off. "Got your top... and besides your a virgin your not supposed to be good in bed yet," she said with a chuckle waving her friends top around like a flag.
-------------------
PHillip sighs deeply as he sat on the bed next to his daughter. "Um Allison she knows.... I thought she was Abagael and she was making out with Carmen. I got on top of her said... Hey hon how are you tonight? I didn't know you wanted to be with Carmen. Yet know what I really love to see is our daughter eating you out and for her asking daddy to fuck her all the more, Abagael," he stated once more and sighed. "Then I whispered once one more in Jenny ear and said: it is okay Jenny just don't tell your mother you know that I am your father, she would kill me," He said finally. He knew most likely his mate would royally get onto him for being horny old raptor. He couldn't help they were known for the high sex drive.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-13-2009, 01:27 PM