Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smiled and hugged he friend all the tighter. "It is okay Renee and no it doesn't make you horrible," she said kissing the human's cheek. "It just means you got to deal with a bit more than most girls instead of just choosing who you will date and so forth you got to choose what species you want to go out with as well," she said simplifying it somewhat. "Now give him that second chance Renee and see if it can work out between you two," she suggested
------------
Casey as sniffling as he continue to cry at what he that was Renee's rejection. He soon slowly stopped as he laid there sniffing her hoodie that was drown over his pillow. He enjoyed scent, "I love you Renee and wished you wanted to get back to gather with me...," he trailed off shaking his had some.

Phillip watched his youngest daughter continue to crawl towards him in a seductive manner. He appreciated her efforts would like to mate with her but at the moment he needed to talked to Jenny. "I need to talk to Jenny about something really important be back down in a moment hopefully with everything intact," he stated as he then walked up the stairs leaving his youngest daughter wanting. He walked up the stairs and saw Jenny. "We need to have a talk Jenny you me Allison after that you can do what ever you want with what we tell you is that okay?" he asked. He walked pasted her and opened his and Allison's bedroom door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-13-2009, 12:27 PM