Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine nodded in understanding, "Okay.... I guess," she sighed along with her friend. Then she got a bright idea. "Got any questions for me anything you want to know or anything about all this?" she asked hoping to keep her friend from getting down in the dumps.
----------
Carmen couldn't hear what her father was whispering to Jenny. Yet seeing her father's cock she leaned up and began to lick the pass as she got a pleasing murr from her father. Soon she was licking Jenny's privates again as well.

Phillip groaned some as his daughter began to lick the base of his shaft. When Jenny said she wasn't Abagael he stayed there a moment thinking for a second letting the fact that he was holding his eldest daughter in his paws. He didn't want to let her go. "Shss it is okay Jenny just don't tell your mother you know that I am your father, she would kill me," he whispered in Jenny's ear. He sighed as he kissed her cheek in a fatherly manner and got up slowly and reluctantly.

"Aww dad I wanted it you to mate with us," she said not realizing that why her father was getting up and letting them be. she pushed Jenny off and crawled over swishing her tail looking like a raptor on the prowl.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-13-2009, 10:55 AM