Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"I" she said quietly, letting her friend hug her but feeling standoffish, "I don't really want to talk about it." She hugged her back and sighed lightly, not because she didn't want contact, but because she had serious thinking to do, and she wasn't sure if she was ashamed of herself for having to think so hard about it.
--------------
Jenny pushed her tongue deeper through the younger dino's ring and swirled her tongue around inside her. She stroked her sensitivity and pushed a paire of fingers into her eager, soaking slit. She rubbed her vigorously, feeling the tinge that told her she might climax herself, and delighted with the quickness at which Carmen was already climaxing again. Suddenly, she felt something behind her and froze. A powerful male voice calling her by her mother's name. She looked behind her and saw the chief of police. "I" she gasped, tryingto pull away but unable to move her body because she was so aroused, "I'm not abigail!"
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-13-2009, 09:47 AM