Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"I uh..." she said, blushing and looked away, "I still am. I never... I coudln't really do anything with Casey I guess. I don't know if I can now... I don't know how it works anymore." She listened to her friend, and was prepared to ask her a few questions regarding som of the things that she had said but in she decided instead to lean over and answer the phone. "Hello?" she said, and fell silent when she heard Casey's voice on the other end. She listened to him and looked blankly in Jasmin'es direction. "I don't know..." she said at last, "I have to... think about some things. We can talk about it some time but not on the phone. I, uh, I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone, and sank back down into the water troubled.
----------------
Jenny growled playfully and ran her claws lightly along the other girl's slit as she rubbed her tongue firmly over her sensitives. She lapped at the juices taht were already flowly and reverberated with pleasure feeling her own body attended to. "Cheap knockoff" she said, "Doesn't matter. You're paying me back nicely." She shoved her tongue into the younger dino's tail hole and rubbed her slit with her finger tip. She thought she heard casey coming but as seh started to look, carmen's legs closed over her head. "And no" she said, "Johnny didn't get anything. I'm saving it for someone else... someone I really love." She said it loud enough that she knew Casey would hear.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-12-2009, 10:35 AM