Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine laughs again when Renee asks if she could really tell, "I don't think I know because I could smell your arousal quite easily even though there wasn't much. So tell when you saw it how badly did you want Casey to take your virginity....?" she trailed off kinda not sure if Renee was a virgin or not since she new she did give her last boyfriend head. The triceratops reached under the water adn let a paw graze across her lips as she shivered some thinking about the fact Alison was a herm yet considered herself female. "You know the only reason I would want to do anything with Allison is part male," she blushed since that was the only way she would want to sexually be with another woman.
----------------
Carmen murred as when Jenny licked her pussy, "Bullshit Jenny I bought the same blouse for four hundred," she said calling Jenny a lair. Yet she didn't complain much since she was getting some relief after a long week at college. She pushed her tongue into Jenny's warm wet snatch and felt her hymen and began to giggle some realizing that Jenny was a virgin still. She reached up and rubbed the girl's clit, "Your a virgin still... Johny smith said he fucked you every which way he could," she giggled knowing now for sure the male was bragging.

Casey licked his lips cocking his head to the side when Jenny offered for him to join them and shook his head. As much as he wanted he just couldn't bring himself to join them at the moment. he could watch them and jack off easily and enjoy the show but didn't want to join them. He looked at the phone and picked it up. He walked into the kitchen with it. He dialed Renee's number "Hey um I want to tell you Renee I still love you and I am sorry for what I put you through and want to get back together. Before we do though I got to tell you something... unless dad told you about it?" he asked nervously hoping she would reject him. He turned around and started to watch them again scratching himself between his legs now watching. soon he started making the same clicking noise of arousal.

Carmen noticed her brother leaving the room and wrapped her legs around Jenny's head hoping the T-rex wouldn't want to stop. She pushed a digit into Jenny's ass and then started finger her clit while she pushed her tongue into her wet folds tasting her deeply. Her own juices were flowing as she moaned.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-11-2009, 04:58 PM