Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Just as Toma and Tina come into the back door they both get tugged hard by the ears on the day care lady. "Where have you two been? I am so mad you left like that. Your both going to spend the rest of your stay in private time out until your momma arrives." The lady said taking them inside and not seeing Tigress coming into the day care from the back door.

Another lady comes over to Tigress. She was smiling at the sad and scared baby. "Hi sweety. What are you doing out here without your dress on? Want to come inside for some warm cookies and cold milk? We can get you dressed too." This other lady said offering her hand to Tigress.

----

Impmon not wanting to make his girl suffer to much he hits her harder and faster to make the last 5 go quick but painful. *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* "Now do you need a time out too to think about what you did or would you like to thank me in the proper way for spanking you?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - by Tank Cop - 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM