Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
As Tina and Toma go back into the way they got out says. "I hope they don't make her better again. I like her this way. hahaha!"

Tina helps Toma back it and then lets Tigress inside too. "Besides you know Impmon will come to you first without Yuki there cause he knows thats what you want and he will use Tigress to get something from you. I men he already owns your body so it makes me wonder what he will want?"

Tina then realises something. "You know we can't really have Susie take this baby maybe we should contact the Bowgo Orphange. They can have her again. That's where you told me she was raised anyways?"

----

Impmon looks over the one deep red line and then says. "Feel like ever using your magic again now? You can only use if when I tell you to. You don't even ask me for permisson." *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* *SWISH...CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!* "Understand me?" Impmon said as he hit Yuki over and over.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - by Tank Cop - 11-11-2009, 04:16 PM