Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee blushed and turned away with an embarrassed laugh. "What?" she said loudly, "That's nuts! I didn't want to mate with anyone!" She sank down in the water some and tried to hide how embarassed she was that such a thing could be noticed. If she had noticed it, then perhaps Casey could as well. She looked over at her and tried to figure out if she was telling the truth. "I was just curious" she said, "Why would you think I was... wet?"
-----------
Jenny growled at her and clicked her tongue in imitation of a raptor. "that was a four thousand dollar shirt" she said in a tone that could be mistaken or angry or amused, "but like I said, I'll let it slide. I could tear you apart, but I like you. She moaned slightly as she felt the raptor's tongue glide over her, and leaned forward to Carmen's freshly exposed slit. She looked up at casey with a sly grin and gestured that he should join them with her head. jenny then leaned down, and eagerly began to lick over Carmen's hot, wet slit.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-11-2009, 03:47 PM