Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine chuckles richly when she said she wasn't comfortable being nude, "look I am not bi... I didn't do anything for Joseph kinks, He always enjoyed mating a girl while while she eat out or made out with another girl. That's one of the reason we broke up that and he was overly possessive about me with another even though I said he could be with other girls," she said rolling her yes. "Now I got a question for you when you saw Phillips cock how badly did you want to mate with Casey... I mean you were pretty dam wet back there?" the triceratops said tapping her nose.
-----------
Carmen winces and moans when Jenny bites her neck aggressive. She chuckles some realizing Casey never told Jenny that she worked at a brothel on weekends for her own sexual needs. "Oh didn't Casey tell I work Cathrine Palace on weekends as Scarlet?" She asked since that was the town's brothel for dinosaur's. "So I could easily pay for a four hundred dollar shirt with ease and still have six hundred or more left over," she said with a giggle while she watched Jenny remove her pants and presses her slit to her face. "You better make sure I get off twice for what I am going to do for you," she said growling to make her point. With a claw Jasmine tore a line down her clothes and let them fall around her arms and her legs. "Do you like?" she asked she asked with a grin as he licked once at Jenny's pussy.

Casey continue to stare at the two girls as he watched Jenny remove her pants. Then his own sister ruining her own clothes totally aroused him. He so wished Renee was here at the moment as he watched them. He looked at the phone Then at his sister and Jenny again and back at the phone. He couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to do.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-11-2009, 03:31 PM