Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee blushed a little and sank a little more into the water. "Well, sort of" she said, "I just want to relax in the water. Hot water, and bubbles. I don't know if I'm... comfortable with that." She did however find herself looking over her riend. A part of her was afraid, and a part was quite curious to inspect her very different body.
-----------------------
Jenny was not stunned for long, and quickly grabbed the younger woman by the arms and forced her roughly onto her back. THe shock of hitting the ground mixed with Carmen's efforts to arouse her had however brought her more to her senses and she realized that she was certainly about to rip the girl apart. Instead, she reached down quickly and grabbed carmen's throat with her sharp teeth. She squeezed just hard enough to make it hurt a litte, and slowly let go. "Look here" she growled, "That was on purpose, and this blouse costs more than you make in a week. You have to make up for that." She glanced towards Casey, and saw that their display was clearly arousing him. She looked back at the girl, and smiled. "but it's ok." she said, "I know just how you can do it." Jenny pulled her pants off and turned around to push her slit close to Carmen's face. "Go ahead" she said slyly, rather than angrily, "I know you want to, so it will be an easy way to pay me back."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-11-2009, 12:53 PM