Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee blushed a little at seeing her freind getting naked, and nodded at her. She crawled into the jaccuzzi and relaxed. "So... How do dinosaurs look human? Is it just like, a mask or something or did they always look like us?" She leaned back and let outa long sigh. The conversation would hopefully distract her from everything taht was bothering her, but she was filled with all manner of doubts.
---------------
"I told you I'd be nice to them!" she pleaded, "I told you i'd do anything! Anything!" She pulled herself tighter against his leg and looked up at him pleadingly. "Please, just... just give me a chance!" she said, "You just... you have to understand... Renee: She wants to take you from me, and Jasmine is trying to help her! They're both trying to ruin my life!" She let out a hot breaht, and wiped at her eyes. "And bill... He... He reminds me of... HIM." She growled loudly and let out another sob, unwilling to elaborate.

She felt the sharp bump, and wet coming through her blouse and shook with hurt, and rage. It was not close to the right place or time for such a thing, and it all added up. Jenny couldn't take any more. It was her breaking point. Midway through Carmen's chastisement, Jenny roared bestially, and leapt at her. She drew back her claws viciously.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM