Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smiles and chuckles when Renee brings her a bathing suit. She was already topless and had no bra on. When her friend walked in she just smiles and slides off her pants and panties, "What about your mom jacuzzi instead. it would be like the showers at school," she suggested once more since she did want to show Renee what she looked like.
---------------
Carmen nodded in understanding yet he decided to head into the kitchen to get a drink and so she could listen in.

Casey chuckles at his sister comments about not wanting him as a mate there was a point in time they did want to be but they quickly realized it was the best for them. When Jenny said he wouldn't care and yet he he did care about her. "Look I do care or I wouldn't even be telling what I want in even a casual mate or a especially life mate," he explained. He sighed and stared the t-rex in the eye, "Second Renee is a person just like all humans they are just a different from us. It is just like how whites used to think they were more human than blacks when they are both the same. Last but not least You have slighted Jasmine on several one occasion, you have treated Bill coldly because he isn't rich and yes I know he is a horndog; but still they are my friends. We have known each since grade school. Last but not least you say you love me yet you still want to be a bitch to people I care about," he stated with a growl roaring.

Carmen walked up behind Jenny and slapped her with her tail as she walked by. When she turned around she made sure to spill some pop on her designer blouse. "Oh ain't that a shame," she said flighty manner. Then her face turned serious, "I will pay for the blouse if you want," she offed, "but do realize that you now know what it feels like to be made fun of. Maybe you should remember the golden rule "do unto others as you would have them do to you," she said while she started walking backwards up the steps just so the t-rex wouldn't do something behind her back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-11-2009, 02:19 AM