Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"Uh, sure" she said with a smile, "whatever you want." She headed up to her room and looked opened her closet. In one of her mini-drawers she had her suits stored, and she selected two. One for herself, and one for her friend. She began undressing, and placed her clothes out on the bed. Finally, she slipped the bathing suit she had chose, and small, black two piece on and headed into the bathroom, Jasmine's suit in tow.

She turned on the heat, and the jets, and slipped into the tub with a satisfied sigh. It was good to finally get somewhere that she could simply relax.
---------------------
Jenny clenched her fists tight, and locked her jaw trying to keep control of herself, but she couldn't stop the tears from coming. She struggled for words; she wanted to be outraged. Nothing would happen for her except the crushing reality that no matter what she did, or what she had he would reject her.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked, her words broken with sniffles, "It doesn't matter what I say, or do. I've tried to... I... No matter what I say you won't care! You won't give me a chance because you can't see past that little cunt human! She's just a human! She's not even a person. What- How? I want to... I want to be with you so much. I don't even understand. Please... Give me a chance. A real chance... Don't..." She broke down completely and sobbed into her hands, finally falling on her knees, and wrapping her arms around Casey's legs. "Please!" she sobbed, hugging against him, "Please! Please don't... I'll do anything! I'll keep the suit on so I look human for you! Please!" She held him so hard that her claws were ripping his pants.

Allison put her hand against Carmen's mouth gently, and pushed her more adamantly out the door. "Shush" she said in a whisper, "This is neither the time, nor the place."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-10-2009, 09:09 PM