Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine chuckles some, "Your mom has a large ass jacuzzi in her master bathroom does she not?" The triceratop's followed her friend into her house. "oh before go up there do you mind if I get some rosemary?" she asked with a blush. "Um uh let me put it this way it is like catnip for dinosaurs," she added.
---------------------
Carmen started to get up when her mother suggested they leave her brother and his current girlfriend alone. Yet when his mother said she should stop gawking at her brother as if she wanted him to fertilize a clutch of eggs. She doubled over laughing so hard from the beginning that she was silent.

Casey just looked at Jenny shaking his head. "I'm glad you don't. Yet what I want in a mate you only have a small about. I want a girl that is a good nature, smart, funny and most of all a woman who stands by her morals," he said in a calm tone. "Now for you your...," he trailed as he decided to let Jenny dig her own grave. "Know what why don't you tell me the type of girl you are and ask yourself this can you keep what value weather I am there or not?" he asked the T-rex.

When Carmen regained her composure she had missed most of what her brother had said because of their mother shoo her. "Mom if I really wanted Casey to fertilize my eggs I would have had him do during my second heat. Second if there wouldn't be Renee because he would be to busy fucking me since you know how insatiable I can be at times when I got a guy. Third and finally me and Casey stopped a little over six months ago shortly after he started seeing Renee," she said loudly reminding her mother she may love her brother but she didn't want him as a mate.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-10-2009, 05:19 PM