Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee blushed a little. "I don't know about that" she said, "I don't think the tub is big enough. I guess we could hang out in the hot tub and just shower off afterward tho." She walked up to the house and unlocked the door. "Come on in" she said, "I have extra bathing suits if you'd like em.
--------------------
Jenny shot his sister a look that meant "you'll go if you know what is good for you", and looked back at Casey. Allison realized immediately what kind of girl they were dealing with and that it was a fight that neither she, nor her daughter needed any part of. "I think we better give your brother some space" she said in a whisper to her, "and stop staring at him as though you have a clutch of eggs for him to fertilize." With that she shooed her daughter out of the room towards the stairs.

If he wasn't who he was then Jenny might be able to put together a vicious retort. For a moment she wish that he was a girl so she would have the power to talk back to him, to cut him down and put herself back in charge. Instead, she stood there wordless, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I..." she said, "I don't... I don't play games with you." She wiped at her eyes, and sniffled slightly, then turned around and started walking out. Why couldn't she turn her fury on casey the way she could on anyone else? She wanted to scream and tear things apart, but she couldn't make it happen. She couldn't force it out.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-10-2009, 02:24 PM