Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine nodded, "Sounds like a plan I will follow you home then. Also do you mind if I bath with you because I would love to take hot bath as well...Besides I wouldn't mind showing you what I look like?" she offered with a grin. "Do realize I maybe slightly bi but your Casey's girl," she said with a wink.
--------------------
Casey sighed as they walked into the house. He then deactivated the helographic nods the were under his scales. "Okay How do you know he doesn't actually have feelings for you unless you give him a fair chance?" he asked politely. When they walked into the the living he noticed his mother and sister, "Look we have only really known each for a month as more than just acquaintances or knows of the other. I mean I have seen you act your father side playing the same political games he does," he said in a huff. "Look I don't like that type of girl who hides behind a mask that she can stay uh head in the games. When we have been in class I have seen you totally destroy a girl's self confidence in herself just because she slighted you. I have seen you pretty much make a girl an outcast as well because she said the wrong thing or didn't wear the right stuff....," he trailed off wondering if he should continue. The raptor sighed deeply, "The thing is I am still trying to find out who Jenny really is behind the mask," he said truthfully.

Carmen looked wide eyed at her younger brother and occasional lover. She just wasn't sure what to make of him normally he was very laid back and relax and now he screamed alpha male like their father taking charge of a situation and laying down the law just about. she thought about saying something yet thought better of it. She then leaned over to her mother and whispered, "Hey maybe we should go up stars or something this might get ugly," she suggest yet at the same time she wanted to watch how things would turn out.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-10-2009, 02:06 PM