Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"I don't know if I can handle anymore today" she said, "you can come by if you would like tho. I probably need some company. I don't think it's a good day for me to be alone." She smiled and patted her friend on the leg as she opened the door. "I'm sorry I'm such a wet blanket today" she said, "and like I said, you're welcome to come over, but I warn you it will be boring for at least an hour. I'm taking a long, hot bath." She smiled, waved and headed over to her car, and headed back to her house. she wondered if she would want to go visit him or if she was ready for the shock.
--------------------------
Jenny flopped back into her seat when he turned his head so that her advances were rejected. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "I don't see giving bill a shot" she said, sitting with her arms crossed, obviously feeling a little hurt, "He's not my type. He seems fun to hang around with maybe, but he's not that bright, and he only wants me for my families money. There's plenty of other ass he could focus on but he only wants mine and that's cuz he's poor. He's just not an option." She sighed, and got out of the car. "Maybe if he was cuter" she said very quietly, under her breath. She walked around the car to Casey, and looked up at him pleadingly. "You talk so much about how much you miss Renee" she said, changing the subject, "Well, that's how I feel about you, and it's worse because you're not just some human. I don't... I mean... I'm so much better than her... YOU'RE so much better... Why can't... Why can't you just feel that way about me?"
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-10-2009, 01:21 PM