Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
As they walked back to the car, "I don't know that is up to you. Do realize I saw the whole thing to day while you crying and run off Casey wanted to comfort you. He is in love with you still... The only reason he is with Jenny is because his parents asked him to date the Mayor's daughter," she sighed. Then got into the car and drove back to school with Renee in tow. "Besides that Jenny is just totally stuck up," she said while they pulled into the school parking lot so Renee could get her car. "Do you want me to go home with you so you got company or would you like to come to my place and see my family and what we really look like?" she asked.
--------------------------
Casey relaxed some as Jenny curled up next to him in the car and lay her head on his chest. He moved some so instead of Jenny kissing him on the lip it was on the cheek, "Thanks for understanding Jenny. I really appreciate it a lot," he murred some he was kinda happy at the moment and was not starting to have second thoughts about getting back with Renee for the first time. "Um I if I get back together with Renee or if it just doesn't work out between us would you give Bill an actual shot by chance since his crazy about you?" he asked opening the car door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-10-2009, 12:15 PM