Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Crimson entered the teacher's lounge and threw his lab coat onto the coat hanger before looking around. He then grinned a little as he saw Shiva sitting down beside a large stack of papers. The fox took a seat beside her and smiled a bit. "Heya, Shiva. Finished filling out all the medical information for the students?"

Nikki nodded in agreement and declared, "Yup, and it's hard to get lost around here. This should be a good year." She then smiled happily towards Kyo before she let go of his arm and asked him, "Oh yeah, almost forgot. Before we went in for orientation, this guy...Flaya, I think...invited me to join his workshop. Apparently all the students need to be a part of one to do alchemy. Want to go check it out, Kyo?"

Tony nodded before telling Vayne, "I see. You need to come with me...now."

A blond haired girl soon caught up with her annoyed friend. Renee sighed a bit before telling Tony, "Always in such a rush. I barely had time to do my nails." She marveled at her painted nails before looking at the situation at hand.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-10-2009, 11:27 AM