Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee took the file, and wiped at her eyes. They were still dry, but they burned a little from crying earlier, and from feeling all round poor. She tightened up a little when Sara put her arm around her, but relaxed quickly. What was she doing? Why was she freaked out by her best friend? It was ridiculous to think any differently of her because she was something... inhuman. Renee put her head against the triceratops and slowly got up. "I'll look over them later" she said to phil, "and... I don't know about going to see Casey. I don't know if it's a good idea. I'm really tired, and just... drained I guess. I'm a little afraid of... nevermind. What do you think I should do?"
-----------------------
Jenny smiled, and leaned over the seat to him. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. "You do deserve it" she said, "You're just going through rough stuff. I'll help you. It's ok. I... I come across severe. I understand why you'd think that." She leaned up and tried to kiss him. Her chest felt a little tight. She hated it when people brought up the attack and she was secretly furious that he would draw an association between it and now. her face was hot, but she figured that it would pass off as being from the closeness of their situation. She was at least honest that she loved him. Maybe if she could get him through this break up he'd love her back...
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-10-2009, 10:44 AM