Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"Damnit!" she said, frustrated, and confused, "I don't have any secrets! I don't know anything important! Just leave me alone, please." She crossed her arms and sulked in her chair. THis was not something that she wanted to deal with at the moment. She just wasnted to go home and relax. Now she didn't know what to think. At least before she was understandably depressed, now she wasn't sure what was going on. She just wanted to lay down in a hot bath and let it wash the whole day away. She felt like crying, but she didn't let herself. The energy that it took to make herself look angry washed out of her, and she sank back in her chair simply looking forlorn. "Can I go... please?" she asked quietly, "I... I just wanna lay down."
----------------------
"what?" she asked as they pulled away towards his house, "I told you, I'm not going to do anything to her. WHy would you think that I would?" She was expert at hiding her true feelings on the matter, but her eyes were still a little firey. No matter how cool she played it, it was still obvious that she hated Renee. "Especially if she rejects you" she said in a milder tone, her mood obviously calming, "and... I hope she doesn't. I hope... I want you to be happy, but if she does I'll be there for you. I'll help you through anything you need." She smiled at him lovingly and put her hand on his. "but... I just... I want you to know... I love you."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-10-2009, 08:43 AM