Join our server on Discord

DIGIMON ADVENTURE. THE NEW THREAT (NON-HENTAI)
CHAPTER 1 PLAN OF RETURN TO THE DIGIWORLD

It was 4:30 PM in a hot day of August in Tokyo where all the digidestined were on holiday. The young digidestined were enjoying a good while on Odaiba’s beach. Davis, TK and Ken were playing with a beach ball while Kari and Yolei were sunbathing, and Cody was taking a bath.

Meanwhile, Izzy was in his home talking to Joe and Mimi through video calling in the Messenger, when suddenly, his digivice that was in the drawer of his desktop, started to sound very loudly. Joe and Mimi digivices did the same.

- My digivice is reacting. –Izzy said taking the digivice for them to see it.

- Mine too. –Joe replied and opened the drawer where his digivice was.

- And mine. –Mimi replied after opening the drawer where her digivice was.

- That means the digiworld is in danger and needs our help. –Joe said.

- You have to tell Davis and the others, Izzy. –Mimi said.

- I know. I’ll tell Tai, Sora and Matt as well. –Izzy replied-. Well, I’m gonna call them about the matter.

- OK. –They both replied.

Izzy took his cell phone and began to mark Tai’s cell phone number.

Tai was in the shopping mall Venus Fort of Odaiba to buy a pendrive that Kari had asked him for. After getting out of the shopping mall, Tai’s cell phone began to sound and he took it to see who was calling him.

- It’s Izzy. What does he want to tell me? –Tai thought on seeing Izzy was calling him and answered the phone.

- Hello Izzy. What’s the matter? –Tai said.

- Hello Tai. Is your digivice reacting as well? –Izzy said moving the chair where he was seated backwards.

- I don’t know; I’m not carrying my digivice. I was in the shopping mall buying a pendrive for Kari. –Tai replied confused.

- Well, I want to tell you that my digivice reacted as I was talking to Joe and Mimi through video calling. They told me their digivices had reacted as well. Surely, the digiworld is in danger again. –Izzy explained.

- It can be. I’ll ask Sora and Matt if their digivices reacted too. –Tai said.

- I will call Davis and the others. When you’ve talked to Sora and Matt, come to my home. –Izzy said.

- OK. See ya later. –Tai said putting down his cell phone. Then, he began to mark Matt’s cell phone number.

Meanwhile in the beach, Davis cell phone that was in his beach bag, started to sound. As the bag was close to Yolei and Kari, they could hear it and Kari took it.

- Who is it? –Yolei asked.

- It’s Izzy. –Kari replied and answered the phone-. Hello Izzy. What’s the matter? –She asked.

- Kari? And Davis? –Izzy asked confused.

- Davis is playing with TK and Ken; we’re whiling away the time in the beach. What’s the matter? –Kari replied.

- I need you all to go my home. The digiworld is in danger again. –Izzy replied.

- What? Really? –Kari asked exaggeratedly that attracted the attention of the rest.

After seeing the rest going to where she was, Kari activated the loudspeaker mode of the cell phone for them all to hear Izzy.

- Yes, really. Aren’t you carrying your D3? –Izzy said.

- No. –Kari replied looking at the rest who denied with the head.

- I have to tell you all that my digivice has reacted as I was talking to Joe and Mimi. They told me that their digivices had reacted as well. I’ve talked to Tai to ask him if his digivice had reacted and to ask him to warn Sora and Matt. –Izzy explained-. Get ready and come to my home. Don’t forget to bring your D3.

- We’ll be there. –Davis said. Then Kari put down the cell phone and gave it to Davis.

- So the digiworld is in danger again. –TK said.

- I wonder how our digimons must be. –Kari said.

- I hope they’re fine. –Cody said thinking about Armadillomon.

- As I am who lives farthest, I’d better go on ahead and go my home to get ready and bring my D3. –Ken said putting on the shirt that was in his bag and took the bag-. See you later guys.

- See you later Ken. –The rest said.

Ken went to the sidewalk where his motorbike was parked. Ken’s parents bought that motorbike so that he could go from his home in Tamachi to Odaiba and vice versa, without needing to take the train.

- Well, we’d better go too. –TK said.

- Yes, let’s not waste any more time. –Cody said, who was already dry because of the heat and he took his bag.

All of them put on their shirt and shorts to be a little tidier. Kari and Yolei took their towers from the sand to shake them and put them into their bags. Davis put his cell phone into his bag and TK closed the sunshade that was of Yolei.

- Take your sunshade, Yolei. –Dijo TK giving the sunshade to Yolei.

- Thanks. –Yolei replied.

- When we all are tidy, we’ll meet in front of the portal of the building where Izzy lives. –Davis said.

- OK. –The rest replied.

The young digidestined, with their possessions at hand, walked to the sidewalk.

- We’ll see on Izzy’s home. –Davis said.

- OK. –Yolei said.

- See you. –All of them said while they were splitting up for each one to go to their home.

On the other hand, Sora and Matt were going straight to Izzy’s home after Tai’s calling. Meanwhile, Tai was going into his home to leave the pendrive and find out if his digivice and Kari’s were reacting. The two digivices were sounding so loudly, that Tai could hear them from the living room.

- Then Izzy was right. The digiworld is in danger. –Tai thought as he was going to his bedroom to take his digivice-. Agumon- I hope you’re fine. –Tai thought worried while looking at his digivice.

A little later, Tai heard someone opening the door. He leant out and saw it was Kari.

- Hi Kari. –Tai said.

- Hi Tai. Have you bought the pendrive I asked you for? –She asked.

- Yeah, here it is. –Tai said still downcast.

Kari went and took the pendrive that was in Tai’s left hand.

- Are you worried about Agumon, brother? –Kari asked.

- Yes. –He replied-. And I guess you must be worried about Gatomon, aren’t you?

- Of course I am, brother. –Kari replied.

- If you don’t know, your D3 is also reacting. –Tai said looking at Kari’s bedroom.

Then Kari ran toward her bedroom followed by Tai and she opened the drawer where she put her D3 away, which was sounding very loudly.

- Then the digiworld is really in danger. –Kari said looking at her D3.

- Yes, that’s right. We have to go to Izzy’s home so that he tells us some possible way to go back, since we know the digiport is permanently closed. –Tai said.

- I know. But first I’ll need to have a shower and get ready; I’m not going with this look. TK and the others have also gone their home to have a shower and get ready. –Kari said.

- Then it’d be better if I go now and you come when you’re tidy. –Tai said.

- OK. –Kari said going to the bathroom.

- See ya. –Tai said going to the main door

- See ya, brother. –Kari replied.

Some minutes later, Tai arrived at the portal of the building where Izzy lived; Sora and Matt were waiting there.

- Hi Matt, Hi Sora. –Tai said.

- Hi Tai. –They two replied at the same time.

- Are you carrying your digivices? –Tai asked.

- Yeah, here they are. –They both replied taking their digivices out.

- I’m carrying it too. –Tai said taking out his.

- I hope Biyomon is fine. –Sora said downcast.

- I hope the same with Gabumon. –Matt said in a worry tone.

- Davis and the others are getting ready after their while in the beach; we’d better go up to Izzy’s home now. –Tai said.

- Yeah, let’s not waste time. –Matt replied.

After going up in the elevator, they rang the bell and Mrs Izumi opened the door.

- Good afternoon. –She told them.

- Good afternoon, Mrs Izumi. Is Izzy in? –Sora said.

- Yes, he’s in his bedroom. I’m going to call him. –She replied and went to Izzy’s bedroom-. Izzy, your friends have come.

- Let them come in. –Izzy replied.

- Come in and make comfortable like home. –Mrs Izumi said.

Tai, Sora and Matt entered and went to Izzy’s bedroom.

- Hi Izzy. –Tai said.

- Hi boys. –Izzy replied-. I assumed your digivices reacted as well.

- Yeah Izzy. –Sora said-. My digivice reacted right after going in my bedroom after lunch.

- As I couldn’t sleep yesterday, I was gonna have a nap after lunch; and suddenly, my digivice began to sound. –Matt said.

- Mine reacted as I was talking to Izzy and Mimi. –Joe said from the video calling that was still activated.

- Mine too. –Mimi said from her video call that was still activated as well.

- Hello Mimi, Hello Joe. How are you? –Tai said approaching the screen of the computer.

- Hello Tai, I’m perfectly here in my rented flat together with other Japanese friends who are also studying to me doctors. –Joe said.

- I’m perfectly too. –Mimi said-. I see you all perfectly too. –She smiled.

- Yeah, of course. –Sora said who was behind Tai.

- You two look perfectly too. –Matt said who was on right-hand side of Tai.

- Kari’s D3 was reacting at the same time that my digivice. If all our digivices have reacted, that means our digimons and the digiworld are really in danger. –Tai said.

- The problem is the digiport is permanently closed and we haven’t been able to open it so far, not even with the D3. –Izzy said-. But Gennai explained me the way to get it.

- You’d better explain everything more in-depth when Davis, TK and the rest arrive. –Tai said.

- Yes, of course. –Izzy replied-. Besides, they have more possibilities to return to the digiworld on having the digivice in D3 form, since ours are very limited.

- Let’s wait until they arrive. –Tai said.

Meanwhile, TK was getting out of his home and meet Yolei and Cody on the portal of the building.

- I’m already tidy.–TK said.

- Us too. –Yolei replied.

- Let’s go to Izzy’s home. –Cody said.

They three took the way to Izzy’s home. A bit later, they saw Davis getting out of the enclosure of the building where he lived.

- Hi guys. –Davis said.

- Hi Davis. –TK said-. You’re already tidy.

- Yeah, nothing like a good shower. –He replied.

Later, they meet Kari getting out of the enclosure of the building where he lived.

- Hi guys, I’m already tidy. –Kari said.

- Us too. –TK replied.

- When we arrive at the portal, we’ll have to wait for Ken. –Davis said.

- I guess he must be on the way. –Kari said.

When they arrive at the portal of the building, they waited some minutes until they heard the sound of a motorbike approaching.

- Watch, it’s Ken. –Davis said after seeing Ken on his motorbike approaching the portal.

Ken parked the motorbike near the portal and took his crash helmet off.

- Hi guys. –Ken said.

- Hi Ken, I guess you must be tidy. –Davis said.

- Yeah, it’s come in handy for me. –He replied.

- Let’s not waste any more time. –TK said making the rest hurry.

After going up in the elevator, they rang the bell and Mrs Izumi opened the door.

- Good afternoon. –She told them.

- Good afternoon, Mrs Izumi. We come to see Izzy. –Kari said.

- Come in, he’s in his bedroom. –Mrs Izumi said.

They six entered and went to Izzy bedroom where he was with Tai, Sora and Matt.

- Hello to everyone. –TK said.
- Hello TK. You’ve come in the end. –Izzy said.

- Yeah, we needed to get ready… –Yolei said.

- We wouldn’t come with remains of sand. –Davis continued.

- One can’t go to another’s home without being tidy first. At least, I don’t do that. –Mimi said from the video calling.

After hearing her, Yolei and Kari approached the screen of Izzy’s computer where the video callings of Mimi and Joe were still activated.

- Hello Mimi, hello Joe. –Yolei and Kari said.

- Hello Kari. –Joe said.

- Hello Yolei, I see you two are all women. –Mimi said.

- Of course. –Davis said who was behind Kari.

- Davis! –Kari said blushing.

- Hehehehe you’re also turning into a gentleman, Davis. –Joe said.

- Of course. –Kari said to return the phrase to Davis which made him blush.

The rest started to laugh too, except Izzy who started to become serious.

- You know we’re not here to while away the time, we have a serious emergency. –Izzy interrupted.

- Yeah, the digiworld is in danger and needs our help. –Matt said.

- I guess your D3 were also reacting when you found them. Weren’t they? –Izzy said.

- Yes, I could hear it from the main door. –TK said.

- Mine was well put away, and even so, I could hear it from the living room. –Yolei said.

- Mine was well put away too, and I could hear it from the living room. –Davis said.

- My mother told me that she was hearing it and it didn’t stop sounding. –Cody said.

- My mother was hearing it too and told me when I arrived at home.–Ken said.

- Tai notified me that he was hearing it together with his. –Kari said.

- If all our digivices have reacted, that means the digiworld is really in danger. –Izzy said.

- Although we don’t know who is the responsible of this new crisis that the digiworld is going through. –TK said.

- We’ll know when Gennai tells us. The most important thing now is go back to the digiworld. –Matt said.

Izzy went and took the bag that was on his desktop. In it was his new laptop with higher capacity and speed.

- But for that, we have to open the digiport. –Izzy said opening the laptop.

- I see you bought a new laptop, Izzy. –Joe said.

- Yes, the other was outdated. But all the content of the old one was passed to this one. At least, the old one will be able to rest from all the work I gave to it. –Izzy said.

- What have you done with the other laptop, Izzy? –Mimi asked.

- I put it away in my memory chest. –Izzy said lowering his head-. It upset me to sell it or throw it away with all what it helped us.

- I wouldn’t either, Izzy. –Tai said putting his hand over Izzy shoulder.

- We’d better not changing the subject which we’re talking about. –Cody said.

After hearing it, Izzy plugged the laptop in the electric current and connected it to the Internet.

- As you all must know, the digiport is permanently close, and we haven’t been able to open it so far. But we may be able to open it in this moment on being the digiworld in danger. When the system resumes, try to open it with your D3, Yolei. –Izzy said.

- OK. –She replied.

When the laptop resumed, Yolei took her D3 out of her pocket and aimed with it at the screen.

- Digiport open! –She shouted.

The portal of the digiport appeared on screen, but the digiport didn’t open.

- The portal has appeared, but the digiport doesn’t open. Let’s try it together. –Yolei ordered.

- Yeah. –The other five replied.

The other five young digidestined approached and aimed with their D3 at the screen together with Yolei.

- Digiport open! –She shouted again.

Even with the six D3 at the same time, the digiport was still without opening.

- It’s still without opening. –Yolei said.

- If we tried with our digivices? –Sora asked.

- We’d still have the same problem. If we can’t open it with the D3, with our digivices even less. –Matt said.

- What’s the way to open the digiport how Gennai explained you, Izzy? –Tai asked.

- Some months ago, I talked to him about the subject of opening the digiport and he told me that I needed to add an expansion file to the D3 to be able to open the digiport. He also explained me that all the D3 need to have the file strictly, as much to the transport as to open the digiport. –Izzy said.

- Does that expansion file serve for the normal digivice as well? –Matt asked.

- I asked Gennai about that and he told me it doesn’t, it only serves for the D3. But he told me that he was investigating the necessary operations to obtain the expansion file for the normal digivices, and he would call me when he got it. –Izzy explained-. He also explained me the necessary operations to obtain the expansion file for the D3, and told me they were very complex.

- Anyway they are, we trust our informatics engineer to execute them. –Tai said smiling.

- With all the investigations about the digiworld and the digimons I’ve done so far, I think I can execute them without too many problems. –Izzy said.

- I guess we are the only ones who can go to the digiworld. –Davis said.

- That’s right. Only you six can go to the digiworld. But first you have to go your homes to prepare all the material you need, and warm clothes in case you would go to a cold place. –Izzy said fixing his look on the six young digidestined.

- Shouldn’t I stay to help you? –Yoeli asked.

- Yes, you’d better stay here to help me in some operations. I’ll also need you to try to open the digiport with your D3 when I finish. –Izzy replied.

- In case it would take you too long, I’ll call my mother to tell her that I’m helping you, that I’ll be late at home, and I’ll stay here to dinner probably. –Yolei said-. With respect to prepare the material and warm clothes, I’ll have plenty of time, tomorrow morning.

- You’re really hurried; surely you’ll have plenty of a long time. –Dijo Kari.

- Well, of course! –Yolei said smiling.

- Luckily, there’s a digidestined for New York called Julian who is also an informatics engineer and contact with Benjamin, Gennai’s copy in USA. –Mimi said-. I guess when Gennai finds out the operations to create the expansion file for the normal digivices, he’ll call Benjamin, and this one will explain the operations to Julian.

- And when Julian obtains the expansion file, I’ll meet Mimi and the rest of digidestined so that he inserts the expansion file in all our digivices, and we can go to the digiworld. –Joe said.

- That’s a good new. –Izzy said.

Then, Mrs Izumi opened the bedroom’s door taking a tray with cookies, doughnuts, muffins and glasses with orange juices.

- I’ve brought you the afternoon snack. –She said.

- Thank you Mrs Izumi. –Sora said as she took the tray and put it on the floor.

- You’re welcome. –Mrs Izumi replied and got out of the bedroom.

Everyone took a glass with juice and the sweet they felt like.

- Your mother is still with the kindness of bringing food when guests come. –Kari said.

- Yeah, she always does it. –Izzy said.

Suddenly, the sound of e-mail received sounded from Izzy’s computer.

- I’ve just received an e-mail. –Izzy said while opening the inbox to read the message-. It’s an e-mail by Yvette, a digidestined from Spain. Together with her friend Ferri, a digidestined too; they take care of the control and order of the digiports in Spain. –He explained.

- I remember now. We met them and their digimons a little later after arriving at the Server Continent. –Tai said

- Yeah, that’s true. –Joe said.

- The e-mail says her digivice and Ferri’s have reacted, and they’re trying to obtain the expansion file to open the digiport. –Izzy said-. I’ll answer her saying that our digivices have reacted as well and I’m going to execute the same operations to obtain the expansion file.

- I guess there must be a copy of Gennai resident in Spain who explained them the operations apart from helping them. –Yolei said.

- Once we chatted in the Messenger, I asked Yvette if there was a copy of Gennai in Spain, and she told it was. –Izzy replied-. She also told me that she and Ferri had met another Spanish digidestined during the event that happened on the Christmas of 2002, since he was a witness to the apparition of the digiworld on the Earth and the battle against Apocalymon. She told me his name was Ángel and he had the crest of the Innocence on being a pure, calm and quiet boy. They also found the digieggs with their crests that made their digivices change into the D3 form, and they had to use their crests to balance the digiworld after Malomyotismon’s defeat.

- Knowing Ángel’s crest means the Innocence. Did she tell you the quality that meant her crest and the one of his friend Ferri? –Davis asked-. Out of curiosity.

- Yeah. She told me her crest meant the Strength, and Ferri’s, the Slyness. –Izzy replied.

- I thought we were the only digidestined with crests and digieggs. –Ken said.

- It looks there are other digidestined in Earth that possess crests, and their digivices changed into the D3 form thanks to the digieggs of their crests. –Izzy said.

Suddenly, the sound of e-mail received sounded again.

- Another e-mail. –Izzy said after hearing the sound.

Izzy got on the computer again to read the e-mail that he had just received.

- This e-mail is by Colin, a digidestined from England. –Izzy said-. I remember he was one of the kids who were sending messages of support during the battle against Diaboromon. In 2003, Gennai told me about him and the meeting they had in 2001.

- I think he’s familiar for me. –Kari said.

- How can he be familiar for you? But you weren’t even at home when I call you twice for you to come. –Tai said.

- A digidestined also from England called Mandy told us about him, and told us they met in the Internet. –Kari said.

- And she showed us her digivice that also had the D3 form. –TK said.

- Where and when did you meet her? –Cody asked.

- TK and I met her in the forest close to the village of the Punimons, soon after we tried our digimon to evolve. –Kari replied.

- I also remember she showed us her crest that according to her; represents the Honor. –TK said.

- I remember her now. She came to greet us with her digimon soon after Oikawa died. –Yolei said.

- Yup, that’s true. –Davis said.

- We were gonna to tell you about her the day we met her, but we forgot it. –Kari said.

Meanwhile, Izzy was finishing reading the e-mail.

- Just like with Yvette, there are times I chat with Colin. He says in the e-mail that his digivice and the one of Mandy reacted as they were working, and right now they’re executing the operations that the copy of Gennai in Great Britain explained to Colin, to obtain the expansion file. I’ll reply him with the same thing I’ve said to Yvette. –Izzy said.

- I guess the digivices of all the digidestined in the world must have reacted at the same time that ours. I’m chatting with Michael right now, and he says his digivice reacted too. –Mimi said.

- I’m gonna tell you a thing. Colin has a digivice totally different from the normal one and the D3. He told me that his crest of Virtue got into the digivice and it changed into that form, and in spite of having used the crest necessarily to restore the balance in the digiworld after Malomyotismon’s defeat, it didn’t change into its old form again. –Izzy said.

- I didn’t know that was possible. –Cody said.

- Well, it really is. –Izzy said-. He explained me that he met Gennai in the Server Continent and he told him his destiny, apart from giving him the crest and the digiegg from which his digimon partner was born.

- Well, each digidestined in the Earth has their story. –TK said.

- That’s right. –Izzy said.

- Is there something else you have to tell us, Izzy? –Tai asked.

- Not until now. –He replied-. In case I’d have more things to tell you, I’ll tell you tomorrow.

- What do we do now? –Davis asked.

- For the time being, go your homes to prepare the necessary material and warm clothes. –Izzy said-. I’ll start to execute the operations when you all leave, and I’ll send you an e-mail if we manage to open the digiport.

- By the way. You don’t need to bother to buy food, because I’ll take care of that. –Yolei said.

- And don’t forget to bring your D-Terminal, because you will need them in the digiworld. –Izzy said.

- OK. –Davis, Cody, TK, Kari and Ken replied.

They five got out of Izzy’s bedroom.

- See you tomorrow. –They five said.

- See you tomorrow. –The rest replied.

When Davis was going to open the main door, Mrs Izumi was walking through the corridor toward Izzy’s bedroom.

- You’re off? –She asked.

- Yes, Mrs Izumi. –TK replied.

- The afternoon snack was very delicious. –Kari said.

- Thank you. –Mrs Izumi said.

- You’re welcome. –Kari replied.

- Goodbye, guys. –Mrs Izumi said.

- Goodbye, Mrs Izumi. –They five said and closed the door.

They five went down in the elevator to the building’s portal and each one took the way to their respective homes. Meanwhile, Mrs Izumi was going into Izzy’s bedroom to pick up the tray with the sweets and the glasses.

- Are you going to eat a sweet else? -Mrs Izumi asked.

- No, you can take it away. –Matt said.

- Thank you for the afternoon snack, Mrs Izumi. –Sora said.

- You’re welcome. –She replied while getting out of the bedroom.

- I think we should leave too. –Sora said.

- Yeah. Let’s let our informatics experts do the work. –Tai said.

- I hope you get it. Good luck. –Mimi and Joe said.

- Thanks. –Izzy replied.

- We’ll get it, don’t worry. –Yolei said.

- Goodbye, we’ll see. –Joe and Mimi said.

- Goodbye. –The rest replied.

Joe and Mimi turn their video callings off.

- Here we leave you. See ya tomorrow. –Tai said going to the main door followed by Matt and Sora.

- See you tomorrow. –Izzy and Yolei said.

They three went to the main door to get out. When they got out of the building, they took the way to their homes. Meanwhile, Izzy was beginning to execute the necessary operations to obtain the expansion file from his laptop while Yolei helped him in some operations.

When each one of the digidestined arrived at their home, they informed their parents that the digiworld was in danger again and they have to go to their aid. The let them go to the digiworld because they were already enough old to make their decisions. They also tell them that Izzy and Yolei were working to manage to open the digiport that was permanently closed.

After talking to their parents, the young digidestined began to prepare the material and warm clothes they would take away.

A few minutes before 8:00 PM, Izzy finished executing the necessary operations and obtained the expansion file.

- I’ve already obtained the expansion file. –Izzy said right after finishing the last operation.

- Then, take my D3 to install it to it. –Yolei said as she was taking her D3 out of the pocket and gave it to Izzy.

Izzy had an especial Bluetooth connection that he had installed in his laptop to communicate with the digivices without needing to connect them up to an adaptor. He used that connection to communicate the laptop with the D3 and so transfer the expansion file. The transfer lasted seven minutes.

- I think it’s time to try to open the door. –Izzy said giving her the D3.

- Yes. –Yolei replied.

Yolei aimed with her D3 at the screen of the laptop.

- Digiport open! –Yolei shouted.

The portal of the digiport appeared on screen. This time, the indicator of state of the door that indicated closed began to change intermittently. After a minute, the indicator changed into state open.

- We did it! –Yolei shouted.

- We opened the door! –Izzy shouted.

- All the work was worth. –Yolei said.

- Now I just have to take the file expansion into the rest of digivices. –Izzy said-. I’ll send an e-mail to the others, saying we have got to open the door. –He said as he began to write the e-mail.

- I think it’s time I leave. –Yolei said while looking at her clock that marked 8:00 PM.

- Yes. As there’s nothing else to do, you can go your home now. Besides, you’ll need to rest; tomorrow promises to be a long day. –Izzy said.

- I know. You should rest too for all the work you’ve done. –Yolei said.

- Yeah, but after dinner. –Izzy replied.

- I’m off. See you tomorrow, Izzy. –Yolei said going to the main door.

- See you, Yolei. Remember to bring your D-Terminal as well. –Izzy replied.

- Don’t worry, I’ll bring it. –She replied.

Yolei also said goodbye to Mrs Izumi who was in the corridor going to Izzy’s bedroom to tell him the dinner was already done. Yolei took the way to her home after getting out of the building. When she arrived at her home, she told her parents about the crisis in the digiworld, and she would take food from the shop on being the responsible for taking the food.

After dinner, all the digidestined, except Yolei, got on the computer to read the e-mail that Izzy would send them. After reading it, they were glad that Izzy got to open the digiport. That made the digidestined sleep clear and enthusiastic on knowing they could help their digimons already.

The following day, the young digidestined got up very cheerful and feeling like going to the digiworld very much. Yolei was who got up earliest because she still had to prepare her material and warm clothes, and for being the responsible for taking the food.

After breakfast and talking to their parents, the young digidestined went toward Izzy’s home with their respective possessions; Ken decided to go in train instead of the motorbike. The old digidestined went toward Izzy’s home too.

Those who arrived at the portal, were there waiting for everyone to arrive. Ken was the last one to arrive.

- Hi guys. –Ken said.

- Hi Ken. –The others said-. Haven’t you come on your motorbike? –Davis asked.

- I’ve decided to come in the train; it’s uncomfortable to drive a motorbike charging a bag. –Ken replied.

- Since all of us are here, we should go up to Izzy’s home. –Tai said.

- Yes. –The rest replied.

They all went up to Izzy’s home and he opened the door when they rang the bell.

- Hello guys. –Izzy said.

- Hello Izzy. You got to open the digiport in the end. –TK said.

- Yeah. It took us hard work, but we did it. –Izzy replied-. I see your material and warm clothes are already ready.

- That’s right. –Davis said.

- Then come in. –Izzy said moving away to let them pass.

They all entered and went to Izzy’s bedroom where Joe and Mimi were through video calling on the computer.

- Hello guys. –Joe said.

- Hello Joe, hello Mimi. –TK replied.

- I see you’re totally ready for your next adventure. –Mimi said.

- Yes Mimi. –Yolei replied.

- I guess you’ve brought your D3 and D-Terminal. –Izzy said as he came into his bedroom.

- Yes. –The young digidestined replied taking their D3 and D-Terminal out.

- We’ve brought our digivices and D-Terminal too. –Sora said taking her digivice and D-Terminal out at the same time that Tai and Matt did.

- The only thing I have to do now is add the expansion file to your D3, so that they can open the digiport. –Izzy said.

- Then we’ll give you the D3. –Davis said as he, TK, Kari, Cody and Ken were putting their D3 besides the laptop that was on the desktop.

- I’ll add the expansion file through the especial Bluetooth connection that I added to my laptop. –Izzy said while preparing his laptop to transfer the expansion file-. The transfer between the laptop and the D3 lasts between five and ten minutes, so you’ll have to wait a long while.

- Have you told your parents about the matter of the digiworld? I say it in case they’d be surprised on seeing us here and we disappear suddenly. –Kari asked.

- Of course, Kari. Besides, my mother imagined it on seeing you all here, including the video callings of Joe and Mimi. –Izzy replied.

- I also told my parents about the matter of the digiworld. –Mimi said.

After near one hour, Izzy finished inserting the expansion file into all the D3.

- I’ve already finished inserting the expansion file into your D3. Try to open the digiport with yours, Davis. –Izzy said.

- OK. –Davis said going to take his D3.

Davis took his D3 and aim with it at the screen of the laptop.

- Digiport open! –He shouted.

The portal appeared on screen, and this time the digiport took less time to open.

- My D3 could open it too. –Davis said.

- That is a good sign. But to be sure that the expansion file has been installed correctly in your D3, you all will have to be transported to the digiworld. –Izzy said-. But first, I’m gonna assign the destiny of the digiport to File Island; our first objective is to find our digimons.

- They must be desperate to see us. –TK said.

- I hope nothing has happened to them. –Cody said downcast.

- It’s a shame that we can’t go to the digiworld. –Sora said downcast as well.

- I feel the same, Sora. But until Gennai doesn’t find out the operations to obtain the expansion file for our digivices, we can’t do anything. –Izzy said.

- Everything depends on them six. They can open the digiport only. –Tai said pointing at the six young digidestined.

Izzy kept searching for File Island in the map of the digiworld that appear in the portal of the digiport and assigned the destiny when he found it.

- I’ve already assigned the destiny of the digiport to File Island. –Izzy said.

- Then let’s go to the digiworld. –Yolei as he took her bag where was her clothes and material, and her bag where was the food kept.

The other five digidestined took their bags, and aim with their digivices at the portal of the digiport together with Yolei. But suddenly, Mrs Izumi came into the bedroom with a box.

- Hello guys. –Mrs Izumi said.

- Hello Mrs Izumi. –They replied.

- Izzy told me you’d go to the digiworld. So I’ve decided to make onigiris for when you’re hungry. –She said.

- I was bringing food. But thank you very much for your part, Mrs Izumi. –Yolei said.

- You’re welcome. –She said-. When you leave, be very careful.

- Don’t worry, we’ll be very careful. Goodbye –Yolei said.

- Goodbye. –Mrs Izumi replied smiling and got out of the bedroom.

- Your mother is always ready to help us. –Kari said.

- Yes, of course. –Izzy replied.

- We can go now. –Yolei said.

- Good luck, guys. –Mimi said.

- Thanks. –Yolei replied.

The six young digidestined aim with their D3 at the portal of the digiport.

- Let’s go, Digidestined! –Yolei shouted.

The screen of the laptop began to shine and swallowed the six young digidestined, transporting them to the digiworld.

- I hope they find our digimon partners. –Tai said.

- Let’s trust them. They’ll surely get it. –Joe said.

- Yes, they will. –Izzy said.

Will the digidestined able to find their digimon partners? What adventures are waiting for them? The answers in the next chapter of…

DIGIMON ADVENTURE, THE NEW THREAT

What do you think about the first chapter? Did you like it? Leave your opinions.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIGIMON ADVENTURE. THE NEW THREAT (NON-HENTAI) - by AngelGatomon - 11-10-2009, 06:23 AM