Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
Well now... for starters, when I heard and seen the previews for the new Wolfenstein on Xbox 360 and other consoles, I was pretty excited. I loved the Wolfenstein series from the the 3D FPS, to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein, to the new one today which is just... Wolfenstein. Hah

I expected the best with all the fun Nazi killing and strange creatures and special guns and such... hmm, I did get what I expected, but it wasn't till pretty far in. Beginning was kinda boring. First getting your special power was something nice, but it gets old fast even though you need to use it a lot. Its nice of them to have lots of nice little weapon upgrades you can buy for you guns to make them better than how they are, but once you do, you can get through the game pretty easily.

It just doesn't seem to have enough...... bizarre things as I thought I would.

SPOILER: (highlight under if you want to read)

I found the 2nd or 3rd last boss to be...ehm... boring? Not sure exactly the word, seeing that it was just some giant bug and the one way to kill it is using the conveniently placed AA guns at the corners and just shoot the shit out of it. But for now! Let me just say that the last boss, is pretty damn lame! It takes way too fuckin' long to kill the bastard and he's always got the advantage against you no matter what. Shoot him up, he falls to knees and yells at you, you use your little amulet crystal and stab it in his chest then run away, then repeat... ugh...

The story mode is only good for one time play for me, no way in hell I'm going through all that again...

As for the mulitplayer, its the same concept as it was for most of the other Wolfenstein games online. Simple FPS shooter, you get downed, you can have teammate heal your or the enemy will just gun you down while you are dying on the floor. They haven't changed a thing with this one today. Plus they move so fast that you can never get a good shot when using the precision aiming, your best luck is to just shoot from the hip as much as possible.

This... was my BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-18-2010, 03:51 AM