Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine doesn't say anything while she continue suck and lick on the phallus before her. She moved her paw down beneath his genital slit and rubbed his prenilium with a finger. Then she felt some tap her head while she continue to service the male before her. Then she felt it again and looked up and saw that was pointing to Renee. Jasmine blushed some and remembered she offered to teach Renee how to give a good blow job to raptor. "Sorry about that now come on over here you need to learn about how to take care of your guy's cock it is a bit different than that of a humans," she explained. "Now as you may be have guessed since he is a lizard you won't be seeing his balls since they are up in their body's. The tip is just as sensitive just like any male's but you need to use plenty of saliva or lube if you give hand jobs. Unlike a humans cock a dinosaur's is covered fully in a similar mucous membrane that human men have," She explained while she stroked off Phillip.

Phillip chuckles some at the fact Jasmine wasn't paying attention to what Renee was asking. "well the tip is flexible if that is what your worried about yet great for hitting that G-spot," he explained with a low growl as he pulled Jasmine's head close and felt her lips once more around his shaft sucking him off diligently. Soon he let out a low in human moan as he cummed in her muzzle.He leaned back as he continue to fill the triceratops muzzle of a few seconds. "Mmm that was very good your just about as good as your mother," he said, then he pulled his shaft back into his pants and zipped them.

Jasmine growls some watching him zip up his pants. "What about my pleasure?" she asked eying him.

He chuckles some and laughs, "I don't have all day to please give you the proper pleasure you deserve. Yet I got all weekend to do so unless I get called in,"he stated. Then turned his attention to Renee. "Now I will ask you again since you know we aren't human I need to know all secrets you know? Now if you don't tell me them, then I must know a dam good reason why you won't tell me the secrets you know," he stated wondering what she would tell him he hoped she wouldn't tell him any secrets she knew.

Jasmine nodded in understanding when Phillip said he couldn't give her. Then when she heard what Phillip wanted she could tell it was a trick question even though he was an officer of the law. He needed to know if Renee could keep a secret and a secret shared is no secret.
----------------
Casey sighed as the bell rang, he slowly got up and left the his history class. He walked down the hall way and out into the parking lot for students. He walked over to where he knew Jenny. "Look we can go get a bite to eat or we can go on to my place and talk there if you want. I would prefer my place because this life stuff if you don't mind?" he asked solemnly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-08-2009, 04:14 PM