Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D nodded his head and kissed Aurora's nose. "I'll try my best to help. First off, the first feeling was love," he expalined. "I love you, and you love me. So when you and I....kissed like that, we expressed our love to one another," he explained. "Love is a good feeling, and only people you care about should make you feel loved," he said. "As for the second part...."

"You felt rejected. I pushed you away, but don't think for a second it was your fault. It was mine. I was afraid. You see, Aurora, I have never felt loved before..." he said. He couldn't tell her he was afraid of the fact that if he tried anything with her, God would bring his wrath down on the boy. Besides, this was partly true. Daniel's parents were rich and usually off getting richer, leaving him all alone. He had no real friends, and no one reallty liked him. Aurora was the first one to ever love him in any real way.

"I'm sorry Aurora. I promise, I'll do my best to make sure you never feel rejected like that ever again. I love you. I'll always be there for you," he said, and kissed her lips. "Do you understand now, Aurora?"

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by TempZero - 11-08-2009, 08:00 AM