Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine just giggles cutely when she saw that Renee was watching them she could see that lustful look in her eye. "This is the same shape as Casey's but he is half an inch bigger," she stated with a sly smile. She reached up began to stroke Phillip's masculinity slowly let her rough paw slide over it gently. Soon she bowed her head and began to lick and kiss along his length while pre come flowed from tip. Triceratops placed her paws on Phillip's pants and pulled them down just enough in case Renee was to come over, so she would see that he had no visible testicles.

Phillip eyes and face took on a placid look as he was serviced yet he made no sound since he didn't want anyone to get suspicious as to what they were doing. Then he turned to Renee, "Mmmm... Now as you told you Jenny did actually kill someone and I always thought she could be a risk and since she is a T-Rex they are none for being very territorial and possessive of their rightful mates...," he trailed off as his same clicking noise could be heard once more as he pushed Jasmine's head down so she would engulf his cock, "Yeah that's it little mate take," he said his tongue clicking a third time. The look on his face was an alpha male that was just enjoying a female at his own leisure.

Then he turned his attention back to the human, "Now as I was saying I figure you will be dating my son once more so while your not with us I will have someone watching your house and tailing you. Just to make sure that if Jenny does try something you got someone who can deal with her," he explained. "Also as you may have guessed secrecy is very important to us. So to that extent we need you to tell me every secret you know no matter how small?" he lied if she did say she would tell them every secret she knows he would deem her a liability and just send her off to the insane asylum.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-08-2009, 01:39 AM