Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Phillip chuckles some, "Well at least your not shy," he said with a grin. "Because normally we prefer going around nude when human's around the house and sometimes me and Allison like to cuddle or do a bit more," he explained since he was the top male in the house hold it was his right do it where ever or even when he wanted pretty much.

Jasmine giggles some, "Come on over Renee you need to learn how to give great head to Casey? She asked grinning since she knew that even though Renee has given had before but that was to human guys not dino's. "Look I will understand if you don't want to watch," she explained as she unzipped Phillips pants. She pulled out his low phallus and took a close look it even she has seen on more than one occasion she marveled at her none the less. The phallus was about seven inches long with three ridges long the shaft itself, at the tip flared out and cured upward were the urethra was. Jasmine licked her lips some in anticipation.

Phillip chuckles when Jasmine asked if Renee wanted to watch and learn a few pointers. "Well if you don't want to observe her technical prowess then you can always help me fill out paper work so we can get you approved to be able to know what we are any ill repercussions. So what will it be?" he asked with a chuckle. Then decided to add something, "Look Renee I can see why Casey enjoys your company and even attracted to you even. Yet frankly even I know your beautiful I wouldn't want to be with you for two reason I won't betray the trust me and my son have. A bit more importantly is the plain fact that I find the idea of being with a human just plain weird," he stated. Even though he did find her beautiful was a different type of beauty that he just wasn't used to.
-----------------------
Casey sighed some as he saw Jenny walk in, "Um... hey I know how that goes. Anyway after class we need to have a serious talk about our relationship and other things. I hope that won't be a problem?" he asked in a serious tone yet there was air of nervousness around him since he was nervous about telling Renee the actual truth and see how she felt about the whole situation after words. He was glad when the bell rang signaling the start of class as the teacher put in the video and even one new the rules when he put in the everyone had to be quite or the would get an f for the class that day.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-07-2009, 05:34 PM